Dental Emergencies in Bergen County
Emergency Dental Care
Ridgewood Periodontal & Implant Associates is open and seeing patients for Emergency Dental Care. You may have questions about what conditions are Dental Emergencies and if you should come into our office during this time. Our team is here to help and has provided guidelines to help you determine if you should come into the office:
What Counts as a Dental Emergency?
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around the mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth, or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms call our office at Ridgewood Periodontal & Implant Associates Phone Number 201-447-0855 and our friendly team will help assist you.